Sunday, January 08, 2006

Believing God by Billye Okera

(far right)Billye Okera
I am looking for healing from a depression I have had most of my life (although most of the time, it is mild). The other day, I started to say well maybe this is just my "THORN IN THE FLESH", but, then I thought, well maybe God doesn't want us to accept everything as a Thorn in the Flesh (perhaps Paul was a special case, maybe God wants us to continue to believe in his healing power...and that is what I am holding onto this year. Please keep me in prayer.

© 2005 Billye Okera, Washington, DC

StaniceSpeak: My friend since my youth, Billye, will be performing poetry with the group, Collective Voices, for their 10th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Poetry Extravaganza. Please check it out, if you are in the Washington, DC area:
Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 1:30 - 5:00 P.M.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
(Lower level Auditorium, Room A-5),
901 G St. NW,
Washington, DC
FREE to the Public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home