Monday, December 26, 2005

Testimony: The Lord's Battle by Iris


A reader-friend, Cindy Reid of Denver, CO, forwarded to her friend, Iris of Littleton, CO, an installment of my original inspirational series, FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT entitled "Be Still." This is Iris' response:
That (FFS) is perfect for me today. I guess it is for everybody. But anyway, I was at the Cancer Clinic this morning, and they were getting me all set up to begin the radiation. One of the things they did was take a Cat Scan. As the machine rolled me into position, this verse came to mind:
"Fear not, there is nothing to fear, for I am with you." It made me cry and tears ran out the corners of my eyes and down to my ears, and I couldn't stop them. My arms were positioned a certain way, and I couldn't move.

Stanice is sharing similar verses. I thought, "This isn't my battle. I simply take my position." It will be in the machine each day, and I will see the Lord's deliverance. He's telling me not to be afraid or discouraged. (Similar to what He said to me today.) He's telling me to go out and meet them tomorrow, (the treatments each day) and He will be with me." What more can I ask?
© 2005 Iris, Littleton,CO

Sign-up for Food for the Spirit: the inspirational email series, on my website's front page at www.stanice.com Also bless your readers and assist them in coming back for more by securing Food for the Spirit: the syndicated column. For more information on this original content available for newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and websites contact me at stanice@stanice.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home