Monday, December 19, 2005

Testimony: Tested by Aurora McLean

Just a little note on what happened today:
All week has been finals at school. And on one test down at the bottom I wrote "LORD, PLEASE HELP ME PASS THIS TEST." Stanice, how about I passed it. Tears came to my eyes as I thanked the Lord for showing up and taking over. Also, I had a final math test this evening, Can you believe I made a 90. I was so happy. Cause math is not my subject. This has showed me that with just a little bit of faith, we can conquer all.

© 2005 Aurora McLean, Sanford, NC

StaniceSpeak:
So it is with the tests that come into our lives, as God grows us into women, children, and men that delight His heart. Like Aurora, with each test, let us pray, "Lord, please help me pass this test." And also let us not forget to give God the glory when we pass. While life might not be our strongest subject, it is His!

GodSpeak
1 Thessalonians 2:4
On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts.

Job 23:10
But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home