Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Would Rather Live! by Stanice Anderson

This morning, a good friend and sister in Christ, Lois, took the time and emailed me this photo along with these few potent words:

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."

I, in turn, feel led to share it with you and offer to walk with you as Jesus Christ, personally, through the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit, leads you through the "next steps." This is not a coincidence nor an accident that you are right here, right now. You must have been praying and/or somebody's praying for you. I know I have and it's likely that we've never even met. But in the spirit, we have...more than likely I have been where you are right now and I can tell you...through it all and perhaps even because of it all--IT'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT. If it brought you to this day...to this crossroad--then, IT'S ALL GOOD.

Yes, even inaudible prayers have been seeping up out of your heart now for awhile and I thank God that He leads me even now to let you know that He has heard your prayers and that what he offers you is NOT RELIGIOSITY but RELATIONSHIP. A personal and intimate relationship with the Himself made possible only through His Son, Jesus Christ. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Billy Graham fanned the fire of spiritual clarity in my heart one day when I heard him say, "Religion is man's way of trying to reach God but Jesus Christ is God's way of trying to reach man."
THIS IS THE DAY OF GOD'S FAVOR.

If you haven’t already, you can pray, right this minute. Why wait for a time that you don't know that you have? I didn’t wait. I was in my self-imposed dungeon of an apartment when I asked Jesus to come into my life and He did! Right where I was!
Pray with me…"Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10 which says, "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now, Father, I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am a Christian - a child of Almighty God, I am born again and I am saved! Amen!"
Congratulations, on your brand new beginning! You have just made the absolute, very best decision of your entire life!

And now, I say a pray for YOU.
Father God, I pray now for my new siblings through Christ Jesus. What a joy! Do for them what you've done for me and MORE besides. Reveal the plans You alone know that you have for their lives, plans for prosperity and not disaster. Your plans to give them a future and a hope just as You say in Your Word in the 29th chapter of Jeremiah, verses 11 through 14. Fill them now with your Holy Spirit so that they can do all things through Christ who strengths them. I ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen. So be it!

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (New International Version)

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (New International Version)
TODAY, YOU HAVE CHOSEN LIFE! AMEN. SO BE IT!
For more and to email me about your destiny-changing decision for Jesus, click to go a page on my website or email me at stanice@stanice.com

NOTE: If you already have a personal and intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, let's continue to grow in that relationship and let's share this spirit-led message with others who have yet to discover the peace and joy we've found in being Jesus lovers--and watch was God does through our obedience to spread the Good News, the Gospel of Jesus Christ--in whatever form.

© 2005 Stanice Anderson www.stanice.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home