Monday, November 21, 2005

Today by Regina Lacy-Askew

by Regina Lacy-Askew

It's all about doing the right thing
and what goodness, joy & peace
2 my soul that I can bring.
It is all about keeping the
focus on myself & not depending on anyone else.
It is about walking the straight & narrow path
and remembering that it's ok to laugh.
It is about fulfilling my destiny
and allowing my Higher Power
(who I choose to call GOD)
to guide me.
It is about keeping a positive frame of mind
and remembering when it comes to others,
to be nice and kind.
It is about staying clean & sober
and rembering it's not over until
GOD said's it's over.
When I get out of my bed and get on my knees to pray.
My main prayer is that the LORD guide my way.
I ask HIM to watch over my 4 kids
and to please keep them safe
and to help me along this journey
as I seek the LORD's face.
I must remember to keep the focus
and allow my HIGHER POWER
to continue to guide me along this
journey of recovery TODAY.

© 2005 Regina Lacy-Askew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home