Monday, December 12, 2005

Testimony: Feast on THE WORD Gatherings by DaMaris Hill

by DaMaris Hill

I have been spiritually linked to Stanice for several years and an active participant in the “Feast on THE WORD” Gatherings for a year now. It is an intimate setting in which we explore complex issues regarding our careers, relationships and financial situations from a spiritual perspective. I consider our unique prayer and study sessions an intricate part of my Christian walk and development. Any issue presented in the “Feast” is addressed immediately through biblical study and sincere prayer. Each “Feast” is an enriching experience that brings me closer to God.

Through study and prayer I have a greater concept of God’s purpose for my life. I have started a business that allows me to use my unique talents and ideas to assist others in obtaining their goals. My business, Formula5 Consulting, bridges the gaps between the imagination and high expectations. It allows me to blend my passion for creativity with psychological theory and work experience to help my clients achieve success. While forming the business I was confronted with obstacles and distractions, but with the prayers and encouragement of my sisters in the “Feast on THE WORD,” I was able to discern my blessings from potential blunders. I am genuinely happy. I am helping to deliver others from debilitating pitfalls in their lives and foremost I am fulfilling my purpose.

If God shall lead you, please visit www.formula5consulting.com. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at info@formula5consulting.com
May God bless you!

© 2005 DaMaris Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home