Monday, October 03, 2005

Crossroads by Stephanie D Smith

by Stephanie D Smith

Dear Lord what am I to do. I want to
Do Your will but the worries of
This world will not allow me to.

I am in constant turmoil between what
Is right and what is wrong. I hear You
Calling me to Your Side.

I toss and turn at the decisions I have
To make. I cry out for You to hear my call. I beg You to hold me as I struggle with everyday life.

One way or the other I will answer the
Call that You have placed on my life. For
You died so that I should have life more abundantly.

I have come to a crossroad in my life but
Because you are by my side I know that all will
Turn out for the better. For I hearken to Your voice
And I will obey Your will.

© 2005, Stephanie D Smith, North Little Rock, Ar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My conversation with God is verbatim to Stephanie's. As I read the words chills from the holy spirit took over my very being. Truly a testimony to "where there are more than one gathered in my name.....

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home