Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Adopting & Mentoring Families Affected by Katrina

Hello Chosen Ones, introducing, Lynn, my friend & supporter.

I am Lynn Johnson, a Life Coach located in Maryland (Washington, DC area). I have the #1 motivational internet based radio show "The Lynn Johnson Motivational Radio Show." My show is aired all over the world and carried in over 100 countries.

I have embarked on fundraising efforts and humanitarian efforts. At this time, I am also setting up families who are willing to adopt other families and mentor them through this terrible tragedy. My radio show is also accepting donations for as little as $1.00 to go towards the families that have reached out to us directly for help. Please, can you pass this information on and direct any other people who are interested in helping? You can access my show and my site at http://asklynnjohnson.com. Thank you in advance. Prosper in all ways, "Coach Lynn"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home