Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Testimony & Poetry



Testimony: This is your Sister Joyce in New York. This FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT has blessed my soul. And I will tell my Sister who I spoke with you about who is in the Hospital that the point of the FOOD... hit to the heart of my Soul. By the way thank you for saying a prayer on her behalf. She is doing so much better. The cancer is in remission and the tumor is gone! After not being able to talk since October 2004, she is now been able to talk. GOD IS GOOD! P.S Keep drinking in the Living Water.

Poem: Crucified

You crucify me with the thought I'm Utterly Defenseless you crucify me Mentally, God's Divine mind will not abandon me

I hold on with Strenth that intensifys
you push a thought or pull back one
(Something you have expressed to gain my Confidence but you lie)

You crucify me so i will give up running this race not Realizing I know all to well the Crucifixion is part of the race
Even if I'm last
Jesus is first, and he has told Me I'm coming across the finish line

© 2005 Joyce Martin, NY, NY
(Posted with permission)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home