Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Freedom from Bondage


Stanice, I have some good news, your e-mailed Food for the Spirit had me crying a song of praise because with my many friends, family, your prayers and God's mercy...I stopped smoking 1/4/05, so true! HALLELUJAH!

My testimony. When I awoke Sunday morning, I had my praise and worship as usual. I had 4 cigarettes left. Stanice, I smoked all 4 before I left my house for worship service. I felt the Holy Spirit dealing with me strongly that morning. I went in my closet and I had a new box of patches (Nicoderm, that I had bought months prior but decided I wasn't ready). I said no more...this day Lord! I knew if I made it thru that day, that the rest would be fine. Guess what, it was just that...FINE! I know my addiction was beyond me and I had to ask God to step in. I'm glad I put my fear aside and talked to you. Thank you Lord! Girl, I can't stop praising HIM.

God bless you and your ministry. Keep me in your prayers as well as I will you all. Angine M., Ft. Lauderdale, FL


"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces."

Psalm 107:13-14, NKJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home