Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Article re: Patrice Gaines, My Mentor --Wanted: Women ready to renew their lives

BoomerGirl.com: Wanted: Women ready to renew their lives

On a personal note, I feel like sharing that this article is about my good friend, writing/book/publishing-world mentor, Patrice Gaines. She is the friend who forwarded my Food for the Spirit email life-stories series, to her then-literary agent, Denise Stinson, who in-turn contacted me and thus began the life of my first book, I SAY A PRAYER FOR ME: One Woman's Life of Faith and Triumph, with a major publishing house, Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books. Change is is possible. I am a witness. I was a heroin addict but God stepped in and extacted me from a hopeless existence, gave me purpose, resurrected my dreams, and put people like Patrice in my life to help me make the transition to His thrilling plans for my life. I love her and now that you've read this article too, you understand see why I thank God for allowing our paths to intersect. She's a stunningly beautifully woman with an equally stunningly beautiful spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home