Monday, November 20, 2006

Guest Poet, Derrick Lamont Boone


Another Day of Loneliness
When I look out the window to a
day of darkness. I feel no embrace
from behind to comfort the emptiness
from within. Lord? I pray, where is mine
devine mate, is it the angel you sent
to watch over me. Love come and vanish
just like the mist on this dark day.
Is it just that I teach a aching
heart, but my heart is still empty.
Because loneliness is still here.

Still looking out the window and
remembering all that has came in
your life and left. Wondering what
was the purpose of the experience.
Because I'm still lonely with nobody
beside me. The tears I cry is the love
I want, but when It falls , It has no
substance for my love to appear in a
nature form. Until then another day of
loneliness.
Derrick Lamont Boone
Copyright ©2006 Derrick Lamont Boone


Water Stand Still for me
Can you stand still for me, so I can follow
your flow. I would like to know where you
come from and where you are going. I see
the moonlight glow off of you, I see the
blue sky reflect on you. But I don't see
myself. So water stand still for me. So I
can see myself on you. You are the element that
is essential to life. You are a part of me,
sometimes you are calm, but you still flow.
Sometime you are ruff, but you still flow.
You are like the foundation of life.
Everything you do is like life itself. You
never flow the same, there always something
different about you. So water stand still
for me. So I can put life on hold, so I can
follow your flow. How deep does your water
go, is it as deep as the pain in my soul.
Only if I can be like you, when you flow to
your destiny. So I ask you? Water stand
still for me. So I can find my destiny.
Derrick Lamont Boone
Copyright ©2006 Derrick Lamont Boone


Blu Sapphire L.L.C

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home