Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Prompt Faith by Ajelon Straws

I remember when you was a baby and you made a lot of mistakes,
Not knowing, I was preparing you to be a world changer that awakes.

So many looked over you and even thought you were weird,
You have a giving heart to help others but in need they disappeared.

When you told your friends "I can’t drink, smoke, or club no more," they said, "please get with the program."
That was the beginning of your battles, as my secret lies in the Spirit realm.

You didn’t understand why you were going through so much hell, but I was keeping you humble,
Knowing you had to seek me for guidance so the world won’t make you stumble.

Many nights you cried out and you asked me, "Lord what did I do wrong?"
I’m allowing you to go to trials to build character and make you strong.

The bruises and scars you received in spiritual warfare is to show you that you’re not a weak Saint,
Ensuring that you will endure the journey and I will not let you faint.

Yes, I see the storms coming but hold on to me and know that I’m the way,
This will teach you to use the Holy Spirit, as your intercessor, when you kneel and pray.

When you have sinned, the devil attacks your mind saying “you failed God and you're nothing. Why don’t you submit to me in defeat?”
With each and every failure, you are running to my throne where it’s always space on the mercy seat.

Your training is almost over and hell is starting to tremble,
Satan screaming Legion spirits and principalities, we must quickly assemble.

In your final stage, I see you praising and crying out but I stay quiet to make your spirit thirst,
For at the divine appointed time, all that I put in you will be like a dam that’s getting ready to burst.

Now, you’ve graduated from the prompt faith level and the world knows you stand for me,
And, now you’re on a rising level and I built your spirit like wood from a cedar tree.

So, go forth and shake the nations and prophesy to them “that time is short for Shiloh is coming for his bride,"
And, I sit and smile from my throne saying you’ve been tested and you’ve been tried.

© 2005 Ajelon Straws, Miami, FL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home