Sunday, August 20, 2006

God is So Awesome by Cassandra

This week I experienced something with God that was so awesome.

About 2 weeks ago i had been experiencing chest pains and didn't know what it was so I decided to get it checked out. I went this past wednesday to have a cardiac CT ( scan of my heart to check for blood clots). This Friday I got the results. The nurse said that my heart was fine and the test showed that it was normal, BUT!!!! It showed that I have a lymph node under my right arm that is larger than normal. The Dr. wanted me to come in so he could check it out. I went and he felt the lymph node and said... " have you been bitten by any bugs lately?" I said, "yes" and pointed to my arm. He said, "Lets treat you with antibiotics for the next 2 weeks and come back and we will check for it again.

Guys!!! I had been feeling sick for the past 2 weeks and weak but just kind of blew if off. But I was getting worse and didn't know why. Lord!!!! God is so Good. God saw it there and gave me a warning sign that was serious enough for me to get it checked out. What amazes me the most is that the radiologist was checking my heart but just so happened to notice my lymph node. Praise God.!!! God is so good.
© 2006, Cassandra, Hattisburg, Mississippi. Visit her page by clicking on her name or cut and paste tp://www.myspace.com/albanycd

STANICE NOTE: Cassandra is one of my new friends on myspace.com. I'm pretty new to the site and she welcomed me with open heart. I thank God for her and many people that I've met since being a part of that community. And I thank God for her willingness to share her testimony with us... visit staniceSpace and add me as your friend. Click above Or cut and paste this url http://www.myspace.com/isayaprayerforme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home