Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Got Baptised! by Joe K.

Stanice:

I am not sure if you remember me. I had purchased your book via Audible.com and listened to it two times. After this, I found your website and told you of the difference your book had made in my life. Well, it has made such a profound difference in my life that I got Baptized this Sunday and the Jordan Lake, along with 21 other people from 3 other churches in the Holly Springs North Carolina area.

I was baptized a Mormon when I was 19 and felt that when I did it, I was just following along, that I never really made a commitment to Jesus but was following the rules to my earned salvation. I am SO excited; I want to tell the WHOLE WORLD. Since you are in the world, you get to hear too!!

Thank you again for honestly sharing your walk with Jesus in your recovery. Your example is helping me along with mine. I thank Jesus for touching a writer’s life and showing how you can use your stories to help people like me with my addiction by betting closer to the only One who can save.

If I never meet you here on this earth, I will look for you in Heaven!

Joe K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home