Sunday, January 29, 2006

How God Delivered Me! by Joyce Waller

I got a testimony! First of all on August 6, 2005 I suffered a heart attack, but thought it was acid reflux disease. Boy was I wrong! I walked around to August 9, 2005 taking Alka Seltzer, and Pepto Bismol trying to relieve the severe burring in my chest and throat. During this time I also remained sick to my stomach and nauseated. I did not know the symptoms of heart attacks in women.

I am blessed to be here after ignoring the signs for 4 days. I went to my Doctor on August 9, 2005 and she diagnosed me with have all the symptoms of a heart attack. She immediately called a ambulance and had me sent to the hospital for treatment.

I remained in the hospital until September 9, 2005. My triple bypass surgery was done on September 2, 2005.

On August 6, 2005 the taste for cigarettes was gone, and every time I tried to smoke one I would get sick on my stomach. I am still not smoking. I give all thanks to God for blessing me to still be among the living. I also thank all my family, friends, and co-workers for their kinds words, and constant prayers.

To God Be the Glory, for the great thing he has done! Amen

© 2006 Joyce Waller, Executive Director, Star Eleganze
Youth Talent Mentoring Program, Durham, NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home